“I’m Not A Woman, I’m A World”
~Queen of Sheba, The Temptation of St. Anthony by Flaubert
From our great, great grandmothers, to our grandmothers, to our mothers, others have been telling us what our real work is. Regardless of how successful our lives may look, many of us carry generational themes of what it means to be a woman.
Where do these themes show up for you?
- In your self-image?
- In your fears?
- In your ability to trust love?
- In your work?
- In your relationship with your children?
- In your self-confidence?
- In the anxious feeling you hold in your body that you just can’t always explain?
Although our lives may look different from the women that came before us, our bodies still carry many of their messages… messages that were delivered mostly without words. The mind keeps these messages in place, but the body never lies. Through the body we can discover what has been locked in secret for years, stealing our aliveness, and love.
Please join me for a day-long workshop where you will:
- Unravel and reveal the patterns passed down that are getting in the way of living your fullest life.
- Learn exercises and build skills to maintain well being.
- Explore tools and techniques to get in touch with your core essence…the you that came into this life when you were born, and goes somewhere else when you die.
- From this essence, once revealed, begin to dream and craft the life YOU were meant to live, fully embodied, successful, in whatever way that means to you.
One thing our grandmothers got right: when women gather, magic happens!
More than ever before, the world needs our magic to usher in the new world created from our heartfelt vision.